Saturday, May 2, 2009

a little bit of fougasse

Oh boy does Dave Mac love fougasse, so much in fact that I called him after work yesterday and told him if he picked up some cheese I would make him some.  He came home with a few different kinds...sooooo, we had fougasse for lunch today...and snack.  I had borrowed "Baking With Julia (Childs)" from Julia (my boss) to try out some of her recipes, there are so many great recipes in there it was hard to choose what to do first, well, until I saw the fougasse that is.  And Dave is making Indian Dahl with punjabi chhole (chickpeas with potatoes and onions) for dinner tonight and what would be more perfect with Indian food than Naan?  Lo and behold Julia had a recipe for that as well!   So, the Naan is on our porch rising so it will be ready in time for dinner.  Mmmmmm, boy are we stoked!


No comments: