Thursday, April 30, 2009

"bub's" birthday

 
If you know my brother you know he loves three things...(well, four including girls): whisky, a good time, and all things fast.  Well, I figured for his birthday I could at least help him indulge in the first one.  I had seen a recipe for Chocolate Stout cupcakes with an Irish Whisky ganache and a Baileys Irish Cream frosting.  Ummm, if I could have personally created a dessert that would be more fitting for Josh, I am not quite sure how much closer I could have gotten.  You can find the recipe on Smitten Kitchen if you are interested in duplicating this fun dessert.  Hope they are a hit and Happy Happy Birthday Josh!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The-Messy-Kitchen said...

These look absolutely delicous!! And you are completely right: I don't think you could have found a more perfect dessert for your brother.

j.may and a.clay said...

thanks so much! They are very fun to make...you should give em a go!