Monday, April 27, 2009

squash blossom has not been abandoned....I promise!!

Okay, okay, so I know I have been neglecting Squash Blossom a bit (both blog and bakery)...but after a fabulous week in North Carolina visiting old friends - eating - drinking - laughing - boating - and sitting in the sun, I am now back and getting on track!  I spent the whole day baking....so today fresh at The Sea Store :
~ Carrot Cake
~ Oatmeal Cream Pies
~ Ginger Molasses Cookies
~ Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
and making it's debut appearance :
~ Blondies with toasted coconut and chocolate chips!

I am glad to be back in Spruce Head to serve up some goodies this spring!  Oh ... and a little more good news, my landlord just gave me a small garden plot and I am very excited to see what I can make grow... more to come on that!
xo

No comments: