Tuesday, June 23, 2009

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, life is soooooooooooooooooo unpredictable

Along with the opening of Sweets & Meats Market on Thursday, Anna (who should need no introduction) arrived two weeks ago.  That being said, there has been little time to breathe, eat, or sleep...(now, drinking, we have found a little bit of time for...and a lot of time for some good laughs).  Finn...oh poor Finn, has been such a trooper to the new schedule which consisted of 10-14 hour days last week (one minor incident aside).  But, I think we have found our feet and a good schedule that works with my new life (sole responsibility of a dog is MUCH more than I had ever anticipated...I guess it was in the cards).  

As much as I hate to say it Squash Blossom Bakery is on a temporary hold.  There is absolutely NO way I can balance my full plus time job, my yoga teacher training program, and my lovely pooch (who is up at 5am for a walk now and full of energy when I roll in the driveway in the evening).  I hope once I figure things out I can start it all up again, but until then my baked goods can be found at Sweets & Meats Market on the South end of Rockland including pies, cakes, cookies, tarts, gluten free goods, biscotti and anything else I can dream up!  I do hope you stop by.  Until then, I will keep you updated here on how things are and anything new I am trying in the bakery.  Hope everyone is well!  

No comments: