Sunday, December 14, 2008

time for a change...with the season

Happy Holidays to all!! 
For all those that know me, I am a sucker for change and with the extreme change in the season, I felt a different shade for the blog was needed.  A breath of fresh air. . . a jolt of inspiration.  I also felt the need to cut out the word "bakery" from the title, merely because I have been feeling more inspired lately to write on anything that feels good.  Baking will always be my #1 priority (adding some of my favorite recipes to the mix) and I will continue to write as much as I can about what is fun, new, and interesting in my world of food.  I hope you all like the new changes and I would love your feedback!  
Before I go, I wanted to give you a little glimpse of the "festivities" in the cottage:

No comments: