Thursday, December 4, 2008

something a little new

With Thanksgiving over and the pies all baked I thought I would try a little something new and fun at the store... something a little christmas-ie.  I found a recipe for cinnamon pecan shortbread and thought I would give it a go this morning.  Now, I figured it would be a bit of a chance to try to sell them at The Sea Store, shortbread in a fancy wrapper is not really the style of most customers there. They like the classics:  chocolate chip cookies, whoopie pies, chocolate cake, you know, the comfort foods.  
However, I am coming to realize there are a few out there that would enjoy a treat such as these and I think it is due time to say thank you to my number one fan at The Sea Store - Mrs. Warren, who, as if on cue, was at the store when I brought the shortbread in this evening and bought the first bag.  Thank you Mrs. Warren for all the support and advice.

No comments: