Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am sooooo in love!.... with yoga :)

Practicing on my mat today I had an amazing moment of complete gratitude for the life I have (as a side note: this may be coming from the last of the high I have been on from the 75 degree day we had yesterday.... look what a little pink on my cheeks does to me!!). Sitting in my beautiful cozy cottage where there are down comforters on my bed to keep me warm, yummy food in my cupboards, hot tea in my mug, a sweet sweet dog napping on my couch and yoga mats rolled up in the corner, I truly couldn't be more content right now. Not needing or wanting anything else and realizing that all things will come in time. Looking forward to longer, warmer days (Happy Vernal Equinox by the way!) and many more sweet moments in the cottage. Would love to hear what you all are grateful for!!

1 comment:

Rheal Thoughts said...

I love our yoga time together, Jess. Thank you for researching and taking care of me.