Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am officially off to Mexico.
I will be spending my new year in a small fishing village in Mexico practicing yoga everyday.... twice (at least!). I will be graduating from my teacher training in December and I could think of no better way to begin a steady practice on my own than at a retreat. . . in sunny Mexico. It will be a fantastic eight days, I just can't get enough. I am also just finishing up my yoga for teens class at the high school and will start up again next semester. In the mean time I am looking into learning more about yoga for teens and possibly getting certified in yoga specifically for teenagers. They have been such a wonderful group to work with and I would love to open more classes for them. I also have an opportunity to help with a wellness workshop for high school girls teaching them yoga which I am so thrilled about and will start in January when I return. So many breathtaking events happening, I can't even begin to explain it all! Om Shanti!

1 comment:

Spencer Smith said...

you are amazing...and this the tip of the iceberg!