Saturday, November 22, 2008

now introducing....FINN

Have you ever attempted to hold a laptop, angle it the right way, and snap a photo of a dog and it's owners before? No? Well, these are the results.  Two really stupid looking owners and one very confused dog.  We brought ol' Finn home last night for a sleep over and have fallen madly in love with this mixed-breed-albino-freckled pupster.  He is an absolute doll!  So, as you might guess...I am off to make home made biscuits for our new found friend (well, after thanksgiving that is, I have quite the load of pies on my hands!)  Wish us luck!

2 comments:

PAWS of MARION said...

OMG I am drooling...what a fantastic blog! Anyway, I volunteer with the Marion Animal Shelter where your boy, Finn, originated! That is such a cute picture! I am so happy to see that he has finally found a home- sounds like the perfect one too! Allison :)

marilyn said...

I love Finn. He's perfect! :-) Marilyn