Saturday, August 2, 2008

a shout out to my musical friend



Spencer and I went to the river the other day...and while I lounged in the sun (with loads of sunscreen and a big floppy hat) reading D.H. Lawrence, Spenc picked at his acoustic guitar. I thought I was in heaven. I love the acoustic guitar, he could play for hours and I could listen for hours....and so we did, all afternoon. When we got home, I had the fabulous idea that I wanted his music on my blogspot, bribing him with oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (boy what a sucker!) he went home and created this beautiful music you are listening to. After a couple stressful hours of trying to figure out how to load it onto my page, it is here for you all to enjoy, oh and if you like this stay tuned and I will post a link to his website as soon as it is finished so you can all listen whenever you like! Thanks again Spencer for the wonderful early morning tune...

No comments: