Sunday, December 6, 2009

sohum

With a little help from:

the oldest sewing machine I have ever used...1960 something?? (seriously).. and successfully I might add.
and:
yup....that's him
we finished:
this afternoon.

Sohum (meaning I am that I am), written in Sanskrit is one of a piece of eight that will be attached together as a prayer flag for our teachers at Shiva Shakti as a graduation gift for all of their love, support and knowledge. That's right.... it is finally time to graduate this weekend though all of a sudden I oddly feel as though I am not ready and this magic rug will be swiftly pulled out from underneath me. This training has been more enlightening and life altering than anything I have ever experienced or ever could have imagined and it has created such a solid foundation for so much future growth. As I sit and study for my final, I know this is only the beginning.
Yoga is everlasting and unbound by any rules, it is forever flowing within just waiting to be awakened, stimulated and practiced eternally! Oh it is limitless and exhilarating, inspiring and hopeful. There are four words that sum up my ENTIRE experience:

Sohum
and
Jai Ma!

No comments: